The Italian Jewish communities are non-profit religious bodies, they support themselves with contributions from members and donations.
The Jewish Community of Naples is the only Community in southern Italy and has jurisdiction over a vast territory, as many as 6 regions.
Numerically, however, it is a small community, with fewer than 200 members.
Each donation helps us to carry on our business.
What are our activities?
- Our Rabbi celebrates all services every Friday evening, every Saturday morning and all religious holidays
- We are able to welcome tourist groups, both to help them with kosher meals and for religious services.
- Visits of school groups of all levels
- Guided tours for groups of adults
- Conventions, conferences, concerts, book presentations
- Library specializing in Hebrew, included in the National Library Service
- Historical archive open by appointment for historical research
How can you help us?
- Make a spontaneous donation from the [Donate] button at the bottom of all pages of our website